Recommended by seller
The high degree of modularity is a design feature of SKM.SKB series helical-hypoid gear unit. It can be connected respectively with motors such as normal motor, brake motor, explosion-proof motor, frequency conversion motor, servo motor, IEC motor and so on. This kind of product is widely used in drive fields such as textile, footstuff, ceramice packing, logistic, plastics and so on
Garment Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory
Place of Origin
Hypoid gear reducer
ISO9001 CCC CE
SKM SKB Series helical gear units has more than 4 types, power 0.12-4kw, ratio 7.73-302.5, torque max 100-500NM, Modulaw and multistructure can meet the demands of various conditions.
(1) Ground-hardened helical gears.
(2) Modularity, can be combined in many forms
(3) Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, light in weight and nonrusting
(4)Large in output torque, high efficiencym energy saving and environmental protection
(5) The mounting dimension of SKM series are compatible with SMRV series worm gear unit
(A part of SMRV050 dimensions are different from SKM28)
(6) The mounting dimension of SKB series are compatible with W series worm gear unit.
SKM28B~SKM58B:2-Stage hypoid helical gear units. Speed ratio range7.48~60.5 SKM28C~SKM58C:3-Stage hypoid helical gear units. Speed ratio range:4918~302.5 One of the features of the hypoid gear speed reducer is that the shafts intersect at 2 mutually parallel planes,providing greater torque in the same construction space than an ordinary helical gear reducer. And its strength is much higher than that of worm gear reducer. 1.Omnidirectional mounting 2.Housing made of high-quality aluminum alloydie-casting,light weight good rust resistance 3.Low back clearance 4.Smooth transmission and low noise 5.Customized products available
For more models, please contact us!
F helical gear reducer
Parallel output, compact structure, large transmission torque, stable operation, low noise and long life.
Installation method: base installation, flange installation, torque arm installation.
Reduction ratio: basic type 2 level 4.3-25.3, 3 level 28.2-273, combined to 18509.
The rotation direction of the input and output of the basic two-stage is the same, and the three-stage is opposite; please consult when combining.
Output mode: hollow shaft output or CHINAMFG shaft output.
Average efficiency: Level 2 96%, Level 3 94%, F/CR average efficiency 85%.
K helical bevel gear reducer
Vertical output, compact structure, hard tooth surface transmission torque, high-precision gears ensure stable work, low noise
and long life.
Installation method: base installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connection flange input.
Output mode: hollow shaft output or CHINAMFG shaft output, the average efficiency is 94%.
Reduction ratio: basic type 8.1-191, combined to 13459.
R helical gear reducer
Small bias output, compact structure, maximum use of cabinet space, the second and third levels are in the same cabinet. Using an integral cast box, the box structure has good rigidity, which is easy to improve the strength of the shaft and the life of the
Installation method: pedestal installation, flanges with large and small flanges are easy to choose.
Solid shaft output, the average efficiency is 96% in the second stage, 94% in the third stage, and 85% in CR/CR. The CRM series specially designed for mixing can carry large axial and radial forces.
Packaging & Shipping
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Transmission Parts|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||Torque Arm Type|
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Farming Machinery Versatility
Agricultural gearboxes play a pivotal role in enhancing the overall versatility of farming machinery. Here’s how they contribute:
- Variable Speeds: Agricultural gearboxes enable machinery to operate at different speeds, allowing farmers to adapt to various tasks. For instance, tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes can efficiently switch between plowing, seeding, and harvesting.
- Torque Management: Gearboxes control torque delivery to match the requirements of different operations. This ensures optimal power transmission and prevents overloading during tasks like tilling or lifting heavy loads.
- Multi-Functionality: Many farming machines are designed to perform multiple tasks. By incorporating versatile gearboxes, these machines can efficiently switch between functions without requiring major modifications.
- Attachment Compatibility: Farm machinery often requires attachments like mowers, plows, or sprayers. Agricultural gearboxes can be designed to accommodate various attachments, increasing the machinery’s utility and adaptability.
- Adjustable Ratios: Some gearboxes allow operators to change gear ratios on-the-fly. This adaptability is essential for tasks that demand precise control over speed and torque, such as precision planting or spraying.
- Efficient Power Distribution: Gearboxes help distribute power from the engine to different components of the machinery, such as wheels, axles, and implements. This efficient power distribution ensures effective utilization of energy.
- Task-Specific Optimization: Different farming tasks have specific requirements. Agricultural gearboxes can be tailored to optimize machinery performance for tasks ranging from soil preparation to crop maintenance.
- Enhanced Maneuverability: Gearboxes can enable machinery to change directions easily and navigate tight spaces. This is especially valuable in tasks like plowing fields or maneuvering within orchards.
- Adapting to Terrain: Versatile gearboxes allow machines to adapt to different terrains, ensuring consistent performance on various surfaces like hills, slopes, or uneven ground.
- Seasonal Flexibility: Farming involves seasonal tasks that vary in demand and complexity. Gearboxes offer the flexibility to optimize machinery for specific tasks during different seasons, enhancing overall efficiency.
Agricultural gearboxes are a cornerstone of farming machinery versatility, enabling farmers to accomplish a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively.
Potential Challenges in Maintenance and Repairs of Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintenance and repairs of gearboxes in agriculture can pose several challenges:
- Harsh Environments: Agricultural machinery operates in challenging environments with exposure to dirt, debris, moisture, and varying temperatures. These conditions can accelerate wear and corrosion, necessitating frequent maintenance.
- Heavy Workloads: Gearboxes in farming equipment often handle heavy workloads, leading to increased stress on components. This can result in faster wear and tear, requiring more frequent inspections and part replacements.
- Accessibility: Some gearboxes are located in hard-to-reach areas of machinery. This makes regular maintenance and repairs more challenging, as technicians may need specialized tools and equipment to access and service the gearboxes.
- Specialized Knowledge: Proper maintenance of agricultural gearboxes requires specialized knowledge and skills. Inadequate understanding of gearbox mechanics and maintenance practices can lead to improper repairs, reducing the gearbox’s lifespan and efficiency.
- Costs: Repairing or replacing gearbox components can be costly, especially for heavy-duty agricultural machinery. Farmers need to consider both the direct costs of parts and labor, as well as potential downtime during repair processes.
- Downtime: The downtime required for gearbox maintenance or repairs can impact farming operations, especially during critical planting or harvesting seasons. Efficient scheduling and backup equipment can help mitigate this challenge.
- Availability of Parts: Obtaining replacement parts for older or less common gearbox models can be challenging. Farmers may need to source parts from specialized suppliers, leading to potential delays in repairs.
Addressing these challenges requires proactive maintenance planning, regular inspections, proper training of maintenance personnel, and sourcing spare parts in advance.
Types of Agricultural Gearboxes for Specific Tasks
Various types of agricultural gearboxes are designed to cater to specific tasks and applications in farming. These gearboxes are engineered to meet the unique requirements of different agricultural machinery and operations. Some common types of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Rotary Mower Gearboxes: These gearboxes are used in rotary mowers and cutters. They transmit power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the blades, enabling efficient cutting of grass, crops, and vegetation.
- Manure Spreader Gearboxes: Manure spreaders utilize specialized gearboxes to distribute manure evenly across fields. These gearboxes ensure consistent spreading of fertilizer while accommodating variable loads.
- Harvesting Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in harvesting equipment, such as combines and harvesters, enable efficient gathering, threshing, and separating of crops from their stalks. These gearboxes handle high loads and varying operating conditions.
- Seed Drill Gearboxes: Seed drills require gearboxes to distribute seeds accurately and at consistent intervals. These gearboxes ensure precise seed placement for optimal germination and crop growth.
- Hay Rake Gearboxes: Hay rakes utilize gearboxes to gather and arrange hay into windrows for baling. These gearboxes help optimize the hay collection process.
- Irrigation System Gearboxes: Agricultural irrigation systems may use gearboxes to control the movement and positioning of irrigation equipment, ensuring efficient water distribution across fields.
- Tillage Equipment Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in tillage equipment, such as plows and cultivators, help break up soil, prepare seedbeds, and promote seedling emergence.
- Tractor Gearboxes: Tractors may incorporate various gearboxes for tasks such as shifting gears, driving the power take-off, and operating attachments.
- Grain Auger Gearboxes: Grain augers use gearboxes to facilitate the movement of harvested grain from one location to another, such as from a combine to a storage bin.
Each type of agricultural gearbox is designed with specific features, load capacities, and durability to suit the demands of its intended task. Manufacturers engineer these gearboxes to withstand the challenging conditions of agricultural operations while ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-12