Agricultural 540rpm pto gearbox KM7108 for agricultural machinery
The Gearboxes are designed for connecting gear pumps to farm tractor power take offs (PTO).Output speed of power take offs is 540rpm which can be compared with the proper running speeds of hydraulic pumps.Different input running speeds can also be suitable,provided that the PTO gearbox output speed does not exceed 3000 rpm.
Made in Steel CZPT 18 PCR M03.Stub teeth guarantee very high resistance and run very quietly.
Made in steel CZPT 16 CRN4.They are coupled with splined gears and are designed to stand the torque values stated in the catalogue.
SAE 90 gear oil must be put in the pto gearbox prior to use, change the oil after the first 60-80 hours and then every 12 months or 1500 hours which ever falls first.
Please check the oil level via the special oil window every 50 hours.Working temperatures should not exceed 120 degrees celcius under continuos duty cycle.
Service A: OEM and customized products are acceptable
Our company can do OEM and customized products according to the requirements of customer.
Service B: Develop new products is welcome
We have technicians and research department to make new products, if customers need us to develop new products according to sample or drawing, it is welcome.
Service C: Sourcing related producs
Our company have much experience in hydraulic and transmissions parts field, if you need other products, we can find for you.
Packaging & Shipping
Plastic bag packing for 1 piece / two pieces in 1 exporting carton / 100 cartons put on a pallet
1.Q:Is your company a trading company or a manufacturer?
A:Our company is a trading company also a manufacturer, we have our own factory to produce gearbox, pump support..Etc
Also we distribute gear pumps, tractor machinery,dump truck pump from selected premium suppliers to meet customers’ variable demand.
2.Q:What about the quality control and warranty ?
A:”Quality first, Customers foremost”.Every piece of products is cheeked and tested strictly 1 by 1 before packing and shipping.
Our products have 1 year warranty, technical support is endless from us.
3.Q:Can you provide samples for checking and testing?
A:Yes,we provide free samples for checking the build quality and real performance of our products,the freight need to be coverd by customer.
4.Q:How can I get to your company?
A:Our company address is No.888 Huaxu Road,Xihu (West Lake) Dis. district,ZheJiang ,China
It is about 30 minutes by car from ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao airport or ZheJiang Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ao Railway station.
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure|
|After-sales Service:||1 Year|
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes
Impact of Gear Ratios on Machinery Performance in Agricultural Gearboxes
The gear ratio in agricultural gearboxes plays a crucial role in determining the performance of machinery. It directly affects the relationship between the input and output speeds and torques. Here’s how gear ratios influence machinery performance:
- Speed and Torque Conversion: Gear ratios allow for the conversion of speed and torque between the input and output shafts. Higher gear ratios can reduce output speed while increasing output torque, making it suitable for tasks requiring high power.
- Power and Efficiency: Gear ratios affect the efficiency of power transmission. While reducing the speed through higher gear ratios can increase torque, it’s essential to strike a balance to maintain efficiency. Lower efficiency can lead to energy loss and increased heat generation.
- Task Adaptability: Different agricultural tasks require varying levels of torque and speed. Gear ratios enable machinery to be adaptable to different tasks by providing the necessary torque for heavy-duty activities like plowing or tilling and higher speeds for tasks like transport.
- Optimal Performance: Selecting the appropriate gear ratio ensures that machinery operates within its optimal performance range. It prevents overloading the engine or the gearbox, contributing to smoother operation and reduced wear and tear.
- Productivity and Fuel Efficiency: Proper gear ratios can enhance the overall productivity of agricultural machinery. By optimizing torque and speed, tasks can be completed efficiently, reducing the time and fuel consumption required for operations.
- Consideration of Terrain: Different terrains and field conditions require adjustments in gear ratios. Steep slopes or heavy soil may necessitate lower gear ratios for increased torque, while flat terrain could benefit from higher ratios for faster operation.
- Impact on Components: Gear ratios can influence the load distribution on gearbox components. Higher gear ratios might subject components to increased forces and stresses, potentially affecting their lifespan.
- Operator Comfort: Proper gear ratios contribute to operator comfort by providing the necessary power for smooth operation without straining the machinery. This can lead to reduced operator fatigue and improved safety.
- Customization: Some modern agricultural equipment offers adjustable or variable gear ratios, allowing operators to fine-tune machinery performance based on specific tasks and conditions.
Choosing the right gear ratio for agricultural gearboxes involves considering factors such as the intended task, soil conditions, and equipment specifications. It’s essential to strike a balance between torque and speed to achieve optimal machinery performance and maximize productivity.
contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-31