DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow handle is often extra to circuit to regulate the decent speed in the cylinder.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The electrical power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree while in the tank after the first working with the power unit.
six. Oil modifying is needed following the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards after just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be offered if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow control can be added on the circuit to manage the descent velocity in the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our product sales engineer for the different pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the original operating of your power unit.
6. Oil altering is required right after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards when every single 3000 hrs.